Please don't right click.
Ask if you need anything.
chinf4n9 akA moonPrincess



Tuesday, May 12, 2009 ; Y

Many many thoughts in my mind now..
Its great in a way.. I finally started to get my brain working.. ^ ^
It’s also bad as too much thinking makes me so tired..
Where should I start..

Okay I shell start by announcing bankruptcy.. =X
Went to pay my school fee last tue, my bank balances dropped 90% makes my heart so pain.. =(
Waiting for my pay to come, to cover my this month expense.. Mother day, ah birthday and liyi’s birthday.. =(
needs to really cut down on my expenses as I need to at least save $800 a month so that I have enough to pay for my second payment..
Am going to cut down on my diao diao session, cut down on breakfast, cheaper lunch, and more dinner at home

School gonna start soon, June 29th, not sure if I really can handle work and study well, shell not think of this now.. Why should I worry, I have my best proj mate with me.. No fear! ^ ^

Seems like innocent chinfang is starting to see the evil and cruel world..

Why does unfairness exist in this world? Why does conflict exist? Why are ppl biases? Why ppl hate each other? Why ppl talk bad about others? Why?

I feel the answer to my many question is: everyone has their own mind, own thinking, own philosophy, because of this EACH, INDIVIDUALITY, that’s why all these why exist.. What you think is right does not mean others thinks you are right.. And when different thinking exist, it cause conflict, people talk bad about each other.. Words can be influential, they group up and bias on others, hence unfairness exist and the outcome to this is an ugly and cruel world..

You may not agree to my answer but everyone has their own thinking, it may not be the same as yours but they are not wrong, forgive me for my inflexibility and willfulness but I will always uphold mummy’s principle

“做人要对的起天地良心。。 人家可以对你不仁,可是你不可以对人家不义。 当人家对我不仁时, 如果我对人家不义的话, 我和他们有什么分别呢”?

Went over to find ping yesterday, i broke down when I saw her.. Feeling so helpless, speechless for seeing such a world.. Anyway, thanks ping for all your encouragements.. I know I have shocked you =p

Thanks fenn for listening to my nagging even when u are in such scary situation.. you let me see a different you.. u really needs scolding.. remember to let go of ur tiki-ness, treat baku better!! wish u 2 well =)

Somethings are not meant to be said.. ^ ^
I will make my nagging protected =p
[PROTECTED-POST]
Blogged @ 1:15 AM
Y THE BLOGGER
Boo!
ch!nf4n9 =]
DOB 12/09 ♥
slPing & shOppin are hobbied.
strikeout bold underline

Online Users



Y SHE WANTS

100million of US DOLLARS!
New clothes; Be more kawaii

Y SWEET ESCAPE

-*__A9ne$$__*-
-*__Bee__*-
-*__Br3ndAa__*-
-*__C0n$+An(3e__*-
-*__ElsiEe__*-
-*__Fenn__*-
-*__HuiLiNn__*-
-*__J!n9juNn__*-
-*__J!n9tIn9__*-
-*__JolenEe__*-
-*__KenkEn__*-
-*__l!yii__*-
-*__MeiHuii__*-
-*__Maureen__*-
-*__m4b3l__*-
-*__Pekkyy__*-
-*__YapZaii__*-
-*__YiLonGg__*-
-*__My PhoTOSs__*-

Y Ads



Y SWEET TALK



Y LOOK BACK

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
November 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
May 2010